Discussieruimte voor wiskundeleerkrachten
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. [url=http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.co

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-07-2019 03:02:34    Onderwerp: KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. [url=http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.co Reageren met citaat
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. Hydro Flask Cyber Monday Sale . - Andy Murray won Sunday while Ivan Lendl watched as a fan rather than as a coach. With Lendl among the stadium spectators, Murray advanced to the fourth round at the Sony Open by beating Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-1. The tournament is the first for the two-time Key Biscayne champion since he parted with Lendl, who coached Murray for two years and helped him become a Grand Slam champion. "Were back together again. It was only a four- or five-day split," Murray joked. "No, its a shame he wont be watching many more of my matches from the stands." Roger Federer also advanced easily, beating qualifier Thiemo de Bakker 6-3, 6-3. Lendl helped Murray win Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, an Olympic gold medal and last years Key Biscayne title. Lendl said he decided to step down because he wanted to concentrate on other projects, among them playing more senior events. Murray was unhappy about the split and said Lendl will be difficult to replace. Before their partnership, Murray was 0-4 in Grand Slam finals — although he did win Key Biscayne in 2009. The No. 6-seeded Murray moved one round closer to a potential quarterfinal against Novak Djokovic. Murray returned well and made the most of his chances at the net to improve to 9-0 against Lopez, seeded 32nd. The victory came on a sunny, 85-degree afternoon. Murray confirmed it was hot, although the Scotsman — who lives part-time in nearby Miami — said Fahrenheit temperatures give him pause because hes more familiar with Celsius. "I started using Fahrenheit a bit more, but I dont know the conversion," he said. "If I speak to someone back home and they say, How hot was it?, and I say, Its 85 today, and they say, What is that?, I have absolutely no idea." Murrays next opponent will be No. 11-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who outlasted Marcos Baghdatis 4-6, 7-6 (6), 7-5. Tsonga rallied from a 5-1 deficit in the tiebreaker. Federer didnt face a break point against de Bakker, and after two matches has lost only 10 points in 20 service games. The win gave Federer 43 career victories at Key Biscayne, one more than Pete Sampras and second in mens history only to Andre Agassis 61. Li Na overcame three set points to overtake American Madison Keys 7-6 (3), 6-3. The No. 2-seeded Li, the reigning Australian Open champion, won even though she had seven double-faults and was broken four times. Keys failed to convert her set points serving at 5-3 in the first set. She also squandered a lead in the second set, when three times she was within a point of going up 3-love against Li. "Shes No. 2 in the world for a reason," Keys said. "She just won Australian Open for a reason. Shes a great player. I played well at times, and she just played the bigger points really, really well." American CoCo Vandeweghe earned a shot at Serena Williams in Mondays fourth round by winning a match that ended at 2:29 a.m. Sunday. Vandeweghe, a qualifier ranked No. 104, rallied past 2011 U.S. Open champion Samantha Stosur 5-7, 7-5, 7-5. The match began shortly before midnight Saturday and ended with a handful of spectators in the stadium. Vandeweghe has never previously been beyond the first round at Key Biscayne. Swell Cyber Monday Sale . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark. Hydro Flask Cyber Monday .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.com/ . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.MONTREAL -- The Montreal Impact wasted no time cooling off the hottest team in Major League Soccer. Montreal needed just three minutes to score the winner against a streaking New England club, shutting out the Revolution 2-0 on Saturday night at Saputo Stadium. New England (7-4-2) came to Montreal riding a five-game winning streak, their longest such run in nearly a decade. The team was unbeaten in its last seven contests atop the Eastern Conference standings. But with fans still trickling in to their seats after the opening whistle, midfielder Andres Romero scored the Impacts quickest goal of the season in the third minute to give last-place Montreal (2-6-4) a surprise lead. Romero took a long through ball from striker Marco Di Vaio and moved in all alone on goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth. With Revolution defenders requesting an offside call on the play, Romero held onto the ball several seconds before beating the keeper for his career-high third goal of the season. "We came out, we dominated, and we did exactly what we wanted to do," said Jack McInerney, who played up front with Di Vaio in a seldom seen two-striker formation. Montreal followed the early goal with sustained pressure. Its emphasis on the long ball created several goal-scoring opportunities in the first half hour. "We had a stronger start than they did," said defender Wandrille Lefevre. "That made a world of difference. We controlled the ball and it allowed us to ease into the game." Many of the Impacts scoring chances fell to Di Vaio, who couldnt find the back of the net despite taking four shots on target in the first half. Di Vaio came close in the 17th minute when his strike from outside the 18-yard box missed the net by inches. A minute later, Di Vaios volley from close range was stopped by Shuttleworth. In the 26th minute, the Italian striker moved in alone on goal, but tripped and fell. The Impact took eight shots on target in the first half to New Englands one. "You have to credit the other team because they came flying," said Revolution coach Jay Heaps. "In this league, you cant give a team anything. We gave quite a bit to Montreal, and they took it. Montreal did an excellent job of taking advantage of our slow start and they were ready." Frank Klopas men doubled their lead in the 31st minute after an impressive individual effort by newcomer Issey Nakajima-Farran, who made his Saputo Stadium debut after being acquired from Toronto FC twwo weeks ago. Swell Black Friday Sale. . The left-winger cut into the middle of the pitch and fired a powerful strike at Shuttleworth, who bobbled the ball. McInerney pounced on the rebound from the edge of the six-yard box for his fifth goal against New England in 10 career appearances. Although he wasnt credited with an assist on the goal, Nakajima-Farran was instrumental on the play for the Impact. "It just clicks," said Nakajima-Farran, who played at the club level in Denmark, Australia, and Cyprus before making the move to Major League Soccer. "Everybody is playing simple, and the ball is zipping around. I feel conformable, and the guys know my movement too. Its been a very easy transition." Coming into this one with just one win on the season, seven points from 11 games, and a league-worst goal differential, the Impacts stingy defending settled a hot team that had scored 12 goals in its last three games. The Revolution couldnt generate much offence on Saturday despite controlling the ball for long stretches. Rookie forward Patrick Mullins, who entered the game with a goal in four consecutive contests, an MLS record for a rookie, was limited to just one shot on target. And 19-year-old Diego Fagundez, who scored four times on New Englands winning streak, did not challenge goalie Troy Perkins once. "It wasnt our best stuff," said Heaps, whose Revs still top the Eastern Conference despite the loss. "It was one of those nights where every pass was a little bit off. It didnt have the same zip to it. To break a team down, you have to have things go your way a little bit. You have to credit a team when they do a good job." At the other end of the table, the win keeps Montreal at the bottom of the standings, but the team is now only six points out of a playoff spot. "The first couple of games of the season didnt show the kind of talent we have on this team, and what we can do," said McInerney. "If we want to get back into the picture, we need to be consistent." The Impact now turn their attention to a mid-week battle versus Toronto FC on Wednesday for the second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship final. The winner advances to the CONCACAF Champions League. Notes: The attendance at Saputo Stadium was 18,060. a The Revolution have now been shutout five times this season. a New England lost its first-ever game at Saputo Stadium (2-1-0). a The Impact and Revolution will face off twice more this season. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: