Discussieruimte voor wiskundeleerkrachten
Boston Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron, San Jose Sharks forw

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-07-2019 04:32:02    Onderwerp: Boston Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron, San Jose Sharks forw Reageren met citaat
Boston Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron, San Jose Sharks forward Brent Burns and Chicago Blackhawks defenceman Duncan Keith have been named finalists for the 2013-14 NHL Foundation Player Award, presented to "an NHL player who applies the core values of hockey – commitment, perseverance and teamwork – to enrich the lives of people in his community. Kellen Winslow Jersey ." The 30 NHL clubs each submitted a nomination for their team and the finalists were selected by a judging panel. Bergerons community intitatives include “Patrices Pals,” a program that provides children from various youth organizations the opportunity to watch Bruins home games from a luxury suite. Among the charities that have participated are Boston Childrens Hospital, Defending the Blue Line, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Franciscan Hospital for Children, The Jimmy Fund, The Home for Little Wanderers and Massachusetts General Hospital. Burns has donated more than $1 million to Defending the Blue Line, which provides children of military families the opportunity to play hockey. He hosts guests in the “Burnzies Battalion” suite at SAP Center each season and his hockey equipment drives at Sharks Ice at San Jose are the organizations most lucrative fundraisers each year. Burns also shaved his infamous long hair and beard to raise $24,000 for DTBL and the Katie Moore Foundation this season, established by close friend and former teammate Dominic Moore to help those suffering from rare cancers. Keiths impact in the Chicago community is felt through his charity, Keith Relief. Keith and his wife assist others by alleviating some of the financial and emotional burdens of families and individuals during times of medical crises. Keith Relief has raised more than $250,000 through benefit concerts since 2012, with all proceeds benefiting the organization as well as Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys China . James scored 25 points against his former team, leading the energized Heat to a 114-107 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. Dwyane Wade added 24 points and Chris Bosh had 22 for the Heat, idle since a 90-84 loss Tuesday at Indiana. Easton Stick Jersey . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-drue-tranquill-jersey . Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action. CHICAGO -- Anthony Rizzo stayed at the plate for an extra second as his towering drive headed toward right field. The big first baseman just wanted to make sure it was fair before he got started on one enjoyable trip around the bases. Rizzo hit a two-run homer in the 13th inning and the Chicago Cubs beat the Miami Marlins 5-3 on Friday for their season-high fourth consecutive victory. "I think theyre playing with a lot of confidence right now and theyre continuing to pick each other up," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "I think theyre starting to feel and know they can do this. You dont want every game to be like this, but theyre doing it right. Well take it." The Cubs recovered after closer Hector Rondon blew a three-run lead in the ninth, earning their first four-game winning streak since last July 6-9. Rizzo also had a two-run double in the eighth and Jason Hammel pitched seven shutout innings. Junior Lake hit a leadoff single against Kevin Slowey (1-1) before Rizzo connected for his 12th homer. It was Rizzos second homer in two days and the Cubs first game-ending shot since he connected against St. Louis on July 29, 2012. "I hit it up in the air and the wind was blowing, so you never know," Rizzo said. "I knew I got enough of it. I was just hoping it would stay fair." Carlos Villanueva (2-5) pitched two perfect innings for the win. Chris Coghlan and Nate Schierholtz each had two hits. Garrett Jones had three hits for Miami, which had won four in a row. Nathan Eovaldi gave up three runs and six hits in 7 2-3 innings in his first career appearance against the Cubs. "I felt like I threw the ball well," Eovaldi said. "Was able to use both sides of the plate, slider was good, and I was able to throw my curveball a lot today for strikes." The Marlins had just two hits in extra innings. Their last nine hitters went down in order. "Other than the ninth inning, you know, mounting the rally, which was good to see, we put together some nice at-bats and gave ourselves a chance to play some extras," manager Mike Redmond said. "But then really in the extra innings, we didnt get anything going at all." Hammel allowed six hits, struck out eight and walked one, extending his scoreless streak to 14 innings ovver his last two outings. Doug Flutie Jersey. . The right-hander, who could be an attractive trade target for a contender at next months deadline, is 2-1 with a 1.42 ERA over his last four starts. "I did my best to stay in my counts so I could be advantageous throwing the heater," he said. "I was kind of pitching backwards today. Slider early and fastball late." Hammel was in line for his seventh victory, which would have matched his total from last season, before the Marlins rallied in the ninth. Justin Bour had a run-scoring grounder before Reed Johnson, another pinch hitter, sliced a tying, two-run single into right-centre against one of his former teams. Bour was initially ruled safe on his grounder to first, but the call was overturned when a replay review showed Rondon got his foot on the bag in time. There was another overturned call in the 10th inning when Schierholtzs diving try for Casey McGehees sinking liner to right was initially ruled a successful catch. Eovaldi retired his first 14 batters before Schierholtz reached on a two-out single in the fifth for his 500th career hit. Coghlan followed with a liner to right for his third RBI in 24 games this season, scoring Schierholtz all the way from first for a 1-0 lead. While Eovaldi was shutting down the Cubs, Hammel had to work hard to keep the Marlins down. Miami got at least one hit in each of the first five innings, but Hammel was at his best when the Marlins had runners on base. "Im very confident in my stuff right now and having a good game plan," Hammel said. NOTES: Cubs C John Baker returned to the lineup after taking a foul ball off his throat during Wednesdays 5-4 victory over the Mets. Renteria said Bakers vocal cords are "inflamed" and the catcher is taking medication. "Theres nothing there that we can actually do to hurt it any more or any less," Renteria said. ... Blackhawks forwards Patrick Sharp, Bryan Bickell and Michal Handzus and defenceman Sheldon Brookbank took batting practice and threw in the outfield before the game. "The wind must be blowing in because I didnt get one out," Sharp said with a grin. "I think Bicksy hit one off the wall." ... Cubs RHP Jeff Samardzija (1-5, 2.54 ERA) faces 37-year-old Marlins LHP Randy Wolf (1-1, 3.3Cool on Saturday. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: