Discussieruimte voor wiskundeleerkrachten
While Ralph may be the oldest CFL mascot, hes the youngest i

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-06-2019 01:52:38    Onderwerp: While Ralph may be the oldest CFL mascot, hes the youngest i Reageren met citaat
While Ralph may be the oldest CFL mascot, hes the youngest in the way he connects with fans on social media. Cheap Mavericks Jerseys China .Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen. #Tradecentre pic.twitter.com/W22NQKtP8U — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) March 5, 2014And little did we know Ralph the Dog was originally cast in Star Wars… Little-known fact: George Lucas first choice for the wookie role was Ralphbacca #calstampeders #CFL #YYC pic.twitter.com/xtkLTcHgK4 — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) May 2, 2014Well get our new pal Ralph the Dog to introduce the next two mascots on the scene, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Buzz and Boomer! I get asked why I dont know which is Buzz and which is Boomer. My question: what difference could it possibly make? pic.twitter.com/kFde4Rhh1E — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) September 30, 2013In case youre wondering, Buzz is in the Bombers helmet with flying goggles and Boomer is the taller and leaner of the two.Buzz and Boomer take more of a slapstick outlook to their comedy, proven by this Vine of the duo schooling Gainer in a Grey Cup dance-off. Mascot dance-off at Touchdown MB! #101greycup #Bombers https://t.co/dT7HjZJ8VN — Wpg Blue Bombers (@Wpg_BlueBombers) November 23, 2013The BC Lions mascot is Leo the Lion. BC Lions vs. Edmonton Eskimos. Leo the Lion. #photo #vancouver #bclions http://t.co/FmMXjSzJ — Zeljko (@ztravica) October 30, 2012Leo keeps a lower profile around Vancouver and on the Internet, but he is quite the ladies man on game-day:And last but not least, the Edmonton Eskimos mascots are Punter and Nanook. Sorry for the delay... Congrats goes out to Tami Rae Lukinuk on winning this weeks #Esks #CaptionThis contest. pic.twitter.com/zqmQcDqj5U — Edmonton Eskimos (@cfl_esks) April 24, 2014Punter is the result of a ball manufacturers "giant" error at the football factory, and even once jumped into a hot tub during an Eskimos game! Nanook on the other hand was born in Northern Canada and spends his offseason protecting the locker room while the players are away.Here are Punter and Nanook getting into a bit of a disagreement at a game:So now that youve seen all the CFL mascots, which ones your favourite? Luka Doncic Jersey . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Wesley Matthews Jersey . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season. http://www.cheapmavericksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-ray-spalding-jersey . - Connor Brown and Dane Fox both scored in regulation and in the shootout, as the Erie Otters extended their win streak to 10 games by defeating the London Knights 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.Michael van Gerwen won the World Matchplay for a second successive year after thumping 15-time Winter Gardens champion Phil Taylor in Blackpool. The Dutchman collected his 12th tournament title in 2016 by inflicting only Taylors eighth defeat on the seaside resort since 1994 with a crushing 18-10 victory.Taylors eccentric behaviour on stage could do little to disrupt Mighty Mike from cleaning up with an emphatic performance. In what was billed as a blockbuster showpiece between the two arch enemies, Taylor saw his challenge to capture a 16th crown come to a shuddering halt as Van Gerwen averaged 103.60, landing 32 ton-pluses, hitting 12 140s and 180s with a 61 per cent success rate on the doubles. Van Gerwen defeated Taylor 18-10 in Sundays final The triumph sees The Green Machine become only the third player - alongside Taylor and Rod Harrington - to retain the prestigious title.Not even Taylors Thunderclap behind van Gerwens back in the 18th leg could do little to perturb the world No 1 who, after losing the opening leg, romped away with the match thanks to several breaks of throw.I thought I dominated the final, Van Gerwen told Sky Sports. Ive played well throughout the tournament. I didnt make a lot of mistakes and I didnt even play my best but against Phil you have to step it up and thats what I did.Now I have the title back again and it feels amazing. I did the right things at the right moments and my finishing was fantastic. The match started in electrifying fashion with the 55-year-old from Stoke-on-Trent taking the opening leg and then Van Gerwen stepped on the gas breaking in the third leg after crucial missed doubles.In the next, the Dutch ace looked to be on for a nine-darter, but his seventh arrow wired the treble 20. He still completed an 11-darter. Taylor stayed in touch with a stunning bull finish to stay 3-2 behind.The 27-year-old nailed another 11-darter in the 10th leg for a 6-4 lead and then broke for the second time with a neat 65 finish with his last dart in hand. Phil Taylor gets the crowd hyped up with the newly famous Thunderclap during his match with Michael van Gerwen After that Van Gerwen rallied, winning the next four, including a 110 on double 16 for his eighth three figure outshot of the week. Steve Nash Jersey. aylor appeared to be wilting under increasing pressure and attempted to rattle Van Gerwen by starting a Thunderclap. He did break throw for only the second time to claim his sixth leg for 12-6.The Green Machine then struck with a 112 checkout in the 23rd leg, before his opponent responded with a 130 in the next - the highest of the match.Van Gerwen won the last three legs and sealed back-to-back triumphs in brilliant fashion with double 16. Taylor hailed Van Gerwen the greatest player hes ever played against Taylor, who turns 56 next month, admitted he let the Winter Gardens crowd down, as well as hailing Van Gerwen as the best ever.I just faded. I was shattered, he said. Im gutted with myself. My energy levels were not there and he killed me - he bullied me. Hes very, very aggressive. When he hits a good shot he lets you know. Hes a nasty player. We need to turn to tables - thats the only way you can beat him.Were not giving him quality practice. This was like a practice session for him. My energy levels were not there and he killed me - he bullied me. Hes very, very aggressive. When he hits a good shot he lets you know. Hes a nasty player. Taylor on Van Gerwen He does everything. Darts has changed. I was lucky enough to play against every great thats ever played - this is the greatest [Van Gerwen] as far as Im concerned. This is a fella thats domineering the game. Theres only one way to beat him - match him - he believes in himself and at the minute were not.Ive got to start making changes and that starts tomorrow morning. Trust me, maybe Im too old now, but Im going to lead the way. If I get a player, Im going to teach him to beat a player like him. He is phenomenal. Check out daily Darts news on skysports.com/darts, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportsdarts.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: How MVG beat Taylor... Sky Bets darts odds Live on Sky Player Profiles NOW TV Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: