Discussieruimte voor wiskundeleerkrachten
VIENNA, Austria -- Canadian Vasek Pospisil dropped a 7-6 (3)

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-06-2019 02:40:21    Onderwerp: VIENNA, Austria -- Canadian Vasek Pospisil dropped a 7-6 (3) Reageren met citaat
VIENNA, Austria -- Canadian Vasek Pospisil dropped a 7-6 (3), 6-7 (5), 6-2 decision to Robin Haase in second-round play Thursday at the Erste Bank Open. Eric Gordon Jersey . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. "He played well and went for his shots. Im aware that I didnt and its something Ill work on. "I wasnt feeling that great today in general, even in the warmup. But thats the way it goes. You have to do the best you can with what you have." Pospisil jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first-set tiebreaker before dropping seven straight points. The 23-year-old Canadian faced a match ball in the last game of the second set before pulling even and taking the tiebreaker. However, Haase overwhelmed Pospisil in the deciding set on the cramped secondary court of the Statdhalle, completing the win in two hours 19 minutes. Pospisil, a native of Vernon, B.C., had nine aces and kept the pressure on Haase with 12 break points, but the Dutchman saved 10 of them. The Canadian had his serve broken four times. Pospisil is looking to close out the season strong so that he can achieve his goal of earning a seed for the Australian Open in January. Pospisil is currently ranked 40th in the world. "Ive had a great season," said Pospisil, who reached the Rogers Cup semifinals last August in Montreal. "Myself and my coach have set a goal of trying to get a seeding for Melbourne. "Its a tough ask and I have to beat some good players to get there." Pospisil defeated Lleyton Hewitt -- a former world No. 1 -- in the first round. Robert Horry Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. James Harden Jersey . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. http://www.cheaprocketsjerseys.com/ . Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and San Antonio rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee that kept the Bucks winless in the new year.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Wilmer Flores sure looked like a major league shortstop Saturday night, in every way possible. Given an opportunity to play regularly of late, Flores finally provided a spark with his bat and glove in leading Jonathon Niese and the New York Mets to a 7-3 victory over the Chicago Cubs. Juan Lagares drove in two runs and reliever Vic Black escaped a major jam unscathed to keep New York in control after Niese exited. Star third baseman David Wright also was removed in the seventh, one inning after he was hit in the upper back by an 88 mph fastball from Dan Straily. The Mets, outhit 7-4, said Wright had a sore left shoulder. "Just got me in a spot thats bothersome," said Wright, who missed time this summer with an injury to the same shoulder. "They thought it would be best to give it a little bit of a rest. More than anything, just unlucky with the spot that it got me." New York manager Terry Collins said Wright was pretty sore and probably will get at least one day off. The 23-year-old Flores, a touted hitting prospect trying to show he can play adequate defence at shortstop, followed Lagares RBI double with a two-run single in the second. Flores also made a diving stop and another difficult play in the hole to prevent base hits. He turned a pair of double plays, including one that got Niese (7-Cool out of a bases-loaded jam after Chicagos first two batters reached on errors. "I told him hes having tomorrow off. I guess he said, Im going to leave it on the field tonight," Collins said. "I asked him today how comfortable he was getting at shortstop and he said, Look, I feel good any place you put me. So I thought it was a pretty good statement." Welington Castillo and Justin Ruggiano homered for the last-place Cubs, who have lost three straight. Niese took a 7-1 lead into the seventh before giving up five straight hits, including Ruggianos leadoff homer. The last one was a line-drive RBI single by pinch-hitter Ryan Sweeney that struck the left-hander on his pitching arm. "Just hit my forearm. Got the meat, missed the bone," Niese said. "Its good." Niese departed with the bases loaded and New York ahead 7-3. Black, who has excelled at stranding runners, retired the top three batters in Chicagos lineup to stopp the rally. Tracy McGrady Jersey. "Hes been unbelievable. The job hes done to come in with guys on base is truly amazing. I mean, he has not flinched," Collins said. "His command is, I mean, its 10 times better when theres guys on." Niese had an RBI groundout in a four-run sixth, when the only Mets hit was a single by Travis dArnaud. Niese has won consecutive starts after dropping four in a row immediately following his return from the disabled list July 21. Called up from Triple-A Iowa to make a spot start, Straily (0-1) retired 12 straight before suddenly losing his command in the sixth. He was charged with seven runs — five earned — and four hits over 5 1-3 innings in his Cubs debut. "I think it went pretty well until I hit Wright and then it kind of unraveled for me," Straily said. "Its something that just cant happen." After the game, Chicago sent Straily back down and recalled outfielder Matt Szczur from its top farm club. TRAINERS ROOM Mets: Rookie RHP Jacob deGrom (rotator cuff tendinitis) threw on flat ground and said he felt no pain. There is a good chance hell throw a bullpen Sunday, Collins said. ... RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka (elbow inflammation) allowed one run and three hits over six innings in a rehab start for Double-A Binghamton. ... Collins said the Mets are concerned about all the punishment C Travis dArnaud is taking behind the plate on foul balls and backswings, especially since dArnaud has already had three concussions in his career. UP NEXT Mets rookie Rafael Montero (0-3, 6.12 ERA) tries again for his first major league win Sunday when he faces RHP Jake Arrieta (6-4, 2.77) and the Cubs. Montero has served up eight homers in 25 innings, the most in club history through five big league outings. He gave up four home runs in 75 innings at Triple-A Las Vegas this year. MAKING THEM COUNT New York has won consecutive games with four hits or fewer for the fourth time in team history, and first since 1989. STREAK STOPPED Chicago SS Starlin Castro went 0 for 4, ending his 14-game hitting streak. The last Cubs player to reach 15 was Aramis Ramirez, who had a 16-game run in August 2011. SWING AND A MISS The Cubs struck out 10 times to give them 40 Ks in the past three games and 101 in the last nine, six of them losses. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: