Discussieruimte voor wiskundeleerkrachten
Usain Bolt says he agrees with the International Olympic Com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2019 06:52:28    Onderwerp: Usain Bolt says he agrees with the International Olympic Com Reageren met citaat
Usain Bolt says he agrees with the International Olympic Committee’s (IOC) decision to take action against Russia over doping. Wholesale Lions Jerseys Free Shipping . The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has rejected the appeal by the Russian Olympic Committee and 68 Russian athletes to compete at the Rio Olympics.Bolt, a six-time Olympic champion, is in London to compete in the Anniversary Games this weekend and believes banning Russias track and field athletes from competing in Rio de Janeiro would be the right thing to do. If you have proof and you catch somebody, I definitely feel you should take action, he said.If you feel banning the whole team is the right action, then I am all for it. Rules are rules and the doping violations in track and field are getting really bad.This will scare a lot of people, or send a strong message that the sport is serious about cleaning up. CAS rejects Russia plan The Court of Arbitration for Sport has rejected Russias appeal to compete in Rio Olympics Bolt also issued a positive update on his fitness, insisting he is in good shape as he prepares to compete in his first 200m of the season on Friday night, having been forced to pull out of the Jamaican trials with a hamstring strain.Im feeling good, been training good now, Im happy with where I am, he added. My hamstring is good, I have no issue right now. I know Im in good shape. Bolt was speaking at a news conference on Thursday When I got to the doctor he said if I had competed [in the trials] I would probably would have torn my hamstring really badly.I made the right decision. My coach always makes sure I put my health first. But I was never really worried because my coach always figures out a way to adjust the programme.I was in pretty good shape before I had to pull out, so I wasnt really worried. This will scare a lot of people, or send a strong message that the sport is serious about cleaning up. Usain Bolt on Russia Olympics ban Bolts appearance at the Olympic Stadium, the scene of his three Olympic gold medal wins at London 2012 in the 100m, 200m and sprint relay, will be his last before this summers Games in Brazil, where he will bid for an unprecedented triple triple of Olympic crowns.The 29-year-old also confirmed he will try to break his own 200m world record of 19.19secs, set at the 2009 World Championships in Berlin. Bolt is aiming to break his 200m world record at the Rio Olympics Ill definitely be there, Im excited to go, said Bolt.This is where history is going to be made, Im excited to put on a show for the entire world to see. This is my final Olympics, its a big one.I think the competition, the energy, the work they have to put in to win the 100m in Rio will help my 200m and thats really my focus, trying to break the 200m world record. Also See: Russia decision in seven days WADA reinstates Rio lab Sprinter Collins going to Rio Russia state-sponsored doping Cheap Lions Jerseys Online .Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain. Youth Nick Bawden Jersey . The South Africa international, who rejoined the club last month on loan from Tottenham, opened the scoring in the sixth minute with a powerful shot into the roof of the net. http://www.wholesalelionsjerseys.com/?tag=youth-tracy-walker-jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp.VANCOUVER -- Striker Kenny Miller wants to make the most of his seemingly limited time left with the Vancouver Whitecaps. Miller, a former Scottish international slated to become a free agent under a quirky contract that expires at mid-season, hopes to start Saturday in the second of back-to-back games with the Los Angeles Galaxy at B.C. Place Stadium. He was deployed as a second-half substitute in the opening encounter last weekend in Carson, Calif. You can watch all the action on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. "Obviously, its disappointing for any professional to sit and watch," said Miller. "You want to go on that field and you want to be helping the team out and you want to be in a position where you can influence the game. "If you sit and watch, its really frustrating, because you cant do that." The Whitecaps (2-2-2) lost 1-0 to the Galaxy (2-1-1) last weekend. Not only does Vancouver want to avenge that loss but also earn its first victory in three games. Millers presence in the starting lineup could come in handy because he leads the team in scoring with three goals and one assist in six appearances. Coach Carl Robinson used Miller as a substitute last weekend to rest and refresh the 34-year-old Edinburgh native. Miller, who came on in the 70th minute, didnt take kindly to the move. "I want to play every minute of every game," said Miller. "I dont want to come off. I dont want to sit on the bench. "I want to play every game. Hes paid to make the decisions and thats the decision he made, so youve got to accept it." Miller had off-season knee surgery, and Robinson, who is in his first season as Vancouvers head coach after two as an assistant, made it known early in the season hed rest older veterans, especially in road games. Captain Jay DeMerit stayed home for a road game against New England. But Miller doesnt see a need to rest for health reasons, contending hes "probably the fittest" he has felt since joining the Whitecaps midway through the 2012 season. If Miller does start, as expected, hell probably line up in a two-striker formation with Darren Mattocks rather than a lone-striker setup the club has used in the past. Robinson believes Miller and Mattocks play better inside rather than with one out on the wing. The Whitecaps have only one win -- a 3-1 home decision last season - in nine MLS meetings with the Galaxy. Robinson liked how his team played defensively last weekend, but wants it to produce more scoring chances against an L.A. team he feels has "an aura" because it has won two of the past three MLS championships. If Miller does get more playing time, it could eventually help his chances of re-signing with Vancouver. Robinson, a former teammate of Miller with Wolverhampton in England, is looking for Miller to make an impact before the club offers him a contract extension. Vancouver signed Miiller to a rare six-month extension last October. Youth Kerryon Johnson Jersey. In accordance with FIFA rules, he is now eligible to negotiate with other teams and has instructed his agents to pursue opportunities elsewhere. Despite persistent reports last year the striker wanted to rejoin his former Glasgow Rangers squad, Miller has insisted he wants to remain a Whitecap. But he and the club havent started formal contract talks. "Theres nothing, theres no update," he said. "On June 30, the contract runs out. Until then, if they dont see it differently, thats when its done. "Six months ago, they knew what the situation was going to be and we just get on with that. The club, of they want to talk, then Ill talk. If they dont, then we dont." In the meantime, Miller plays on -- at Robinsons discretion, with the Vancouver coach not offering any confirmation if Miller would start against L.A. Robinson said Millers playing time will depend on factors heading into each game between now and June 30. His minutes wont be cut to give young players more action in preparation for his departure. "A decision wont be based upon any contractual status," said Robinson. "Itll be based on who I think will win us that game, and then (June 30), well see where we go." Robinson admitted he was "sitting on the fence" on Millers status, adding he has already devised a plan with coaches and management based on this year and next. Dealing with Millers contract deadline will mark the first step in the plan. But Miller isnt the only veteran looking to reclaim his starting position. Midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker is anxious to play after sitting out the past three games. He missed the first two contests due to a concussion suffered in a freak off-field collision with a bicycle rack but was a healthy scratch last weekend in L.A. Robinson said Reo-Coker has trained the right way this week, but the English midfielder contended he needs game action to stay at his sharpest. "The best form of fitness is games," said Reo-Coker. But working against Reo-Coker is defensive midfielder Matias Labas return following a one-game suspension for receiving a red card against Colorado on April 5. Robinson was also pleased with the performance of central midfielders Gershon Koffie and Russell Teibert and suggested theyll be called on again. Teibert, a Niagara Falls, Ont., native, drew Robinsons praise for his aggressive marking of famed Galaxy striker Robbie Keane, who leads L.A. with three goals and an assist this season. Robinson noted Teibert "got under (Keanes) skin." The Vancouver coach and Keane have also been known to exchange unpleasantries on the field --but not for long. Theyve been close since they were teenage teammates with Wolverhampton in the mid-1990s. "We do go way back," said Robinson. "But for 90 minutes, hes not my friend." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: