Discussieruimte voor wiskundeleerkrachten
CHICAGO - Steve Kerr called himself the luckiest coach in th

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-07-2019 03:14:52    Onderwerp: CHICAGO - Steve Kerr called himself the luckiest coach in th Reageren met citaat
CHICAGO - Steve Kerr called himself the luckiest coach in the NBA. Alex Gray Jersey .In his first coaching job, his Golden State Warriors have set a franchise record with their 12th straight victory and improved to a league-best 10-1 on the road.Theyre easy to coach. Theyre really talented. Theyre unselfish, Kerr said. Im just lucky.Draymond Green scored a career-high 31 points and the Warriors beat the Chicago Bulls 112-102 on Saturday night. Klay Thompson added 24 points for the Warriors, who extended their league-best record to 17-2.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls (12-Cool with 24 points. Pau Gasol added 22 points and 20 rebounds.The Warriors previously won a franchise-record 11 straight games from Dec. 29, 1971-Jan. 22, 1972.Youre talking about a franchise that was historically known for losing, Green said. A new ownership group came in, and it completely changes the entire organization. Its a great feeling. We feel like we have a lot left in the tank.The Bulls fell to just 2-5 at home.The Warriors had lost five straight and 11 of 12 and were 6-28 over 35 years in Chicago.Its been miserable, said Stephen Curry, who earned his first victory at the United Center. Weve not only lost, but weve gotten beaten pretty bad here.Thompson and Green hit back-to-back 3-pointers to give the Warriors a 95-87 lead with 6:25 remaining. Green made another 3 and hit a jumper to extend the lead to 103-90 with 3:11 left.Gasol tipped in a basket to cut the lead to 107-100 with 31.5 seconds left, but Curry went 5 of 6 at the free throw line in the final seconds.Green shot 7 for 13 from 3-point range.We made a conscious effort of getting Curry out of the game, but we left Green open a lot of the time, Gasol said. He got going and he shot 13 3s — which is a lot of 3s — and most of them were uncontested.Greens previous career high was 24 points against the Los Angeles Clippers on Nov. 5. He entered Saturday averaging 12.5 points.Hes given us a new dimension with his 3-point shooting, Kerr said.Curry had 19 points to give him double-figure scoring in 18 of 19 games. Harrison Barnes and Marreese Speights added 11 points apiece for the Warriors, who shot 12 of 30 from 3-point range and had 28 fast-break points to the Bulls 13.Joakim Noah scored 16 points and Taj Gibson, back after missing six games with an ankle injury, added 12 for the Bulls, who committed 22 turnovers. Gasol recorded his sixth straight double-double.Theyre defending better, Gasol said about the Warriors. They understand that its a key piece of being a great team.TIP-INSWarriors: F David Lee (hamstring) has missed all but one game yet is expected to return to action next week. .Kerr was the second coach in NBA history to begin his career with a 16-2 record or better. The Syracuse Nationals Al Cervi went 18-2 before losing in 1949.Bulls: F Doug McDermott (knee) has missed three straight games. Coach Tom Thibodeau said McDermotts knee flared up during Saturdays shootaround.MAKING A STATEMENTDuring warmups, Bulls guard Derrick Rose wore a black I Cant Breathe T-shirt, referring to a New York man who died July 17 after a police officer placed him in a chokehold when he was being arrested for selling loose, untaxed cigarettes. A videotape recording of the arrest showed Eric Garner gasping, I cant breathe during the fatal encounter. Thousands around the country have protested the grand jury decision to not indict the officer.Rose did not speak to reporters after the game. He finished with nine points, six assists and four rebounds.I respect Derrick a lot, Noah said. He definitely is making a statement by wearing it. Thats my guy.BACK AGAINKerr, who won three NBA titles as a Bulls player, enjoyed his return to Chicago. He chatted with former teammate Scottie Pippen.Really fun to come in and get a win, Kerr said.UP NEXTWarriors: Visit Minnesota on Monday.Bulls: Host Brooklyn on Wednesday. Brett Favre Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. DeVondre Campbell Jersey . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-rashard-causey-jersey . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P.NEWARK, N.J. -- Martin Brodeur and Jaromir Jagr are now both 41 years old. They are both headed to the Hockey Hall of Fame when their playing days are finished, and have both faced each other hundreds of times over the last 20-plus NHL seasons. But as the New Jersey Devils officially opened training camp for their veterans Wednesday at the Prudential Center, Brodeur and Jagr now find themselves in a different scenario. Teammates. "Weve always had mutual respect," said Brodeur, beginning his 20th season with the Devils. "Hes one of the best players to ever play the game. Hes as good as it gets. Its like bringing a Wayne Gretzky or a Mario Lemieux to our team. Hes a quality player, still at his age." A humble Jagr signed a one-year contract with New Jersey after the Devils top scorer, Ilya Kovalchuk, retired from the NHL and signed with the KHL in his native Russia. "Im not in that category," said Jagr, who split last season between Dallas and Boston, tallying 16 goals and 19 assists in 45 games. "I just try my best." Jagr will need to be at his best if the Devils are to make up for last season. New Jersey faltered down the stretch, Brodeur was hurt, and the Devils missed the post-season one year after winning the Eastern Conference. "I have played a lot of games against the Devils, no question," said Jagr, who scored his first career NHL goal against New Jersey in 1990 while with the Pittsburgh Penguins. He has also played for, among others, the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Rangers, two key New Jersey rivals. "We were always in the same division. The Devils were always tough to score on, because they had a good defence and Marty in nets. "Its going to be exciting in practice, looking to score on him." Its a different training camp for Brodeur for a lot of reasons. For starters, the team has new ownership, the fourth different group that he has played under. Also, the Devils are trying to shake the stunning move by Kovalchuk, who walked away from the $77 million he had remaining on his contract. And finally, Brodeurs son, Anthony, 18, is in training camp with the team. New Jersey selected him in the seventh round back in June. He, too, is a goaltender. "I wish I could just let him go and I can stop being a dad," Brodeur said. "For me, its going to be a fun camp, just to be able to sit with him and talk to him. His changing stall is rright next to mine. C.J. Worton Jersey. . I never thought something like this could ever happen. Hes been around this his whole life. "I dont think Im going to get worried about the whole thing." Brodeur admitted that he was stunned by Kovalchuks desire to go back to Russia. "But now I think its over and the organization has dealt with it well," Brodeur said. "They did the right thing to move on. The timing of it was a little bit bad, but it was impressive to see how quickly the organization moved to bring in a lot of new faces. Its going to be an adjustment for everyone. Its going to be interesting to see how all the pieces of the puzzle fit." One of those pieces is Jagr, who spent three years in the KHL before returning in 2011 to play for Philadelphia. He was traded from Dallas to Boston last season, and helped the Bruins to the Stanley Cup Finals though he did not score in the post-season. "Im excited, because I love the game and want to keep playing," said Jagr, who has scored 681 goals during his storied NHL career, and is noted for his off-ice workouts that help him stay young. "I just want to stay healthy and make the people who brought me here happy. I think the three years in Russia helped me appreciate the NHL more. I might not still be playing if I didnt go back to Russia. "Age really doesnt matter to me. As long as Im willing to work hard, thats what keeps me young." Dainius Zubrus, who played just 22 games last season due to injury, is excited to see Jagr, who won two Stanley Cup titles with the Penguins. "Hes still a very good player," said Zubrus, who had a career-low two goals last season. "Honestly, he was working just as hard as I ever saw him last year and was making big plays, scoring big goals. No question, we were all disappointed that we werent in the playoffs. But I think we have a better team that last year. "Were bigger and stronger." Theyll need to be to compete in the NHLs new Metropolitan Division, a grouping that includes the Rangers, Islanders, Flyers and Penguins. "Having size and strength is a big advantage, especially when you get to the playoffs," Jagr said. "I think it will help." The veterans arrived for physicals Wednesday. They will take the ice for the first time Thursday. The rookies and free agents began their training camp on Monday. The Devils open the season at Pittsburgh Oct. 3. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: