Discussieruimte voor wiskundeleerkrachten
LISBON, Portugal -- Cristiano Ronaldo has two Champions Leag

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-06-2019 01:50:51    Onderwerp: LISBON, Portugal -- Cristiano Ronaldo has two Champions Leag Reageren met citaat
LISBON, Portugal -- Cristiano Ronaldo has two Champions League winner medals to show off along with his two world player of the year awards. Cheap Royals Jerseys China . That is, when hes done showing off his ripped physique. Ronaldos penalty at the end of extra time Saturday sealed a 4-1 victory for Real Madrid over Atletico Madrid, which led deep into stoppage time after 90 minutes. The 29-year-old Portuguese star then ripped off his shirt in celebration and struck a pose showing off his muscles. Soon, Ronaldo was being hugged by Portugals state president, Anibal Cavaco Silva, and patted on the back by Spains King Juan Carlos before collecting his medal from UEFA President Michel Platini -- who also hugged him. Just another night of Ronaldo being soccers biggest showman and undisputed current best player. "Since day one at the club Ive felt ready for this," said the Madrid star after helping end the clubs wait since 2002 for a coveted 10th European title in his fifth season there. "The pressure is making me a better player. It was worth risking (my injury) since were champions," Ronaldo told reporters. The Madrid star now heads to Brazil to cap his stellar season at the World Cup, where Group G rivals Germany, the United States and Ghana await him. Ronaldo will arrive with confidence peaking, even if his finishing fell from his own absurdly high standards Saturday. His 51st goal of the season came from his ninth attempt, including two trademark free kicks which tested Atletico goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois within his limits. One missed second-half chance seemed scripted for Ronaldo: hanging high to meet a Sergio Ramos cross, neck muscles tightening to drive his forehead at the ball. An untypically tame connection glanced the ball wide. Six years ago, in his first Champions League final, Ronaldo met the moment and ball to arrow his header into Chelseas goal and give Manchester United the lead in Moscow. The eventual manner of victory in 2008 was as dramatic as Saturdays proved. Then, Ronaldo was the only Man United player to have his penalty saved in a shootout, before Chelsea captain John Terry struck a post with the potentially decisive kick. When Edwin van der Sar sealed victory with a save, Ronaldo lay crying in the centre circle alone as teammates raced toward the goalkeeper. Still, Man Uniteds European title helped propel Ronaldo over great rival Lionel Messi in January 2009 to win his first FIFA world player award. Messi beat Ronaldo in the next Champions League final, scoring in Barcelonas 2-0 win. That night in Rome announced Messis rise above Ronaldo in footballs firmament. Confirmation came with Messis election to the FIFA honour for an unprecedented four straight years. Ronaldo stopped the streak in January on another tearful evening. His young son Cristiano stood beside him on stage and Pele also wept at this shoulder. The accolade was acclaimed as reward for hard work to hone his body and raise an already prolific scoring record. There were no tears Saturday, and Ronaldo was at the heart of the party. It was in the same Stadium of Light in Lisbon that Ronaldo lost in his first major final -- a stunning 1-0 upset for Greece over host Portugal in the 2004 European Championship. With this measure of redemption, Ronaldo closed on the three Champions League titles held by 26-year-old Messi. The World Cup stage offers Ronaldo the stage to show he can also close the gap in world player honours. Cheap Royals Jerseys . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season. Cheap MLB Jerseys .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. http://www.cheaproyalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-yordano-ventura-jersey . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Phil Mickelson hardly sounded like a guy who nearly won his sixth major championship. He was a bit put off by the way it finished. More important, he wasnt about to let a strong showing at the PGA Championship brighten the way he felt about this year. Theres a lot of work ahead. "Ive got some regrouping to do these next three or four months," Mickelson said Sunday night, standing in the darkness of Valhalla after losing to Rory McIlroy by a single shot. "I have some glaring areas in my game that I have to work on." He was part of a riveting four-man duel in the rain-delayed final round, but a costly bogey at the 16th denied Mickelson a chance to break his longest winless stretch since 2003. Lefty closed with a 5-under 66 for a 15-under 269 total, not quite good to deny to deny McIlroy his second straight major title. For Mickelson, it was an encouraging performance after a largely disappointing season. He hasnt won since the 2013 British Open, and he wasnt a factor in the first three majors this year. Now, its time for the 44-year-old to get to work. "I feel like if Im able to continue to be strong and healthy and sharp in these areas of my game, I should have four or five good years," Mickelson said. "These next three or four months will be critical for me making sure that I address the issues and that Im ready to go in 2015." What are his most pressing concerns? Mickelson had a lengthy list. "Short irons were terrible this year as a whole. Its usually a strength, and Ive got to get that back," he said. Then Mickelson mentioned his driving, especially missing the fairway at the 16th and 17th holes. "Those two tee shots hurt. Those are things Ive got to address. Ive got to. I dont mind being wild, but when youve got to get in the fairway, youve got to be able to do it." The finish was downright bizarre. A nearly two-hour suspension set up a race to the finish, and the last two groups -- Mickelson and Fowler, followed by McIlroy and Bernd Wiesberger -- arrived at the 18th tee one after the other, barely able to see the green 538 yards away. After Mickelson and Fowler hit their shots, the PGA of America told the final group to hit as well, essentially turning the final hole of a major championship into a foursome. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic. Mickelsons caddie, Jim Mackay, was heard grumbling to the officials as they asked the next-to-last pairing to step aside so the last one could hit. Then, after Mickelson and Fowler struck their second shots, McIlroy and Wiesberger hit as well. With all four at least near the green, Mickelson and Fowler played out. Lefty nearly chipped in for eagle off the front of the green, which could have forced a playoff. But a birdie left him lacking by a shot when McIlroy blasted out of a bunker, two-putted for par and signed for 268. Mickelson got in a bit of a shot at the PGA of America, mentioning that the organization only runs one tournament a year. But he acknowledged that the strange ending didnt really affect the outcome. "Thats not what we normally do," he said. "But its not a big deal either way. At least that way, we had a chance to finish." For Mickelson, any chance of adding to his three Masters titles, last years British Open and the 2005 PGA Championship essentially ended at the 16th hole, where he drove into the rough, left his second shot short of a bunker and nearly chipped in, the ball catching the right lip of the cup before skidding 10 feet past. He missed the putt to save par, dropping out of the lead he shared with McIlroy. When McIlroy rolled in a birdie at the 17th, the lead grew to two strokes heading to the final hole. "It was a fun day for me to get in the mix and a fun day for me to make some birdies and move up early so that I had a good chance on the back nine," Mickelson said. "Had I been able to finish those last five, six holes strong, I could have totally flipped the way I look at this year." Maybe his ninth runner-up finish in a major will turn out to be blessing. "Regardless of how I played this week, I know that Ive got to address some things," Mickelson said. "These next four to five years, I really want to make them special." Mickelson extended his American record by qualifying for his 10th consecutive Ryder Cup team. The PGA was the final qualifying event for nine Americans to make the team that will face Europe late next month in Scotland. Mickelson jumped from 10th to fifth. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: