Discussieruimte voor wiskundeleerkrachten
FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=http://www.cheaptexansjerseyselite.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-06-2019 02:06:11    Onderwerp: FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=http://www.cheaptexansjerseyselite.com Reageren met citaat
FLORHAM PARK, N. Texans Jerseys Outlet .J. - Rex Ryans sense of humour is still going strong.Despite a 3-11 record and facing an uncertain future, the New York Jets coach has kept the one-liners and self-deprecating jokes coming. He refuses to pout, even if Sundays game against the New England Patriots might be his last at home with the team.Im just going to be myself, he said Friday. Im not dead yet. Im always going to be me and thats just my personality. Thats just who I am every day. Regardless of the good times, the bad times, or whatever, I think Im consistent that way.Ryan has been in relatively good spirits this week, cracking jokes about himself, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Thats all while possibly facing his final days with a franchise hes led for the last six seasons.No, I havent thought about that at all, Ryan said. I thought you were going to ask me what I thought of Belichick.Ryan famously declared soon after he was hired by the Jets in 2009 that he didnt come to New York to kiss the Patriots coachs rings. Under Ryan, the Jets are 4-8 against Belichick, including a playoff victory during the 2010 season, but the Patriots have won the AFC East title every year during that span.So, for Ryan, mission not accomplished. But just because he has tried — and mostly failed — to beat Belichick, that doesnt mean he dislikes the Patriots coach.I probably think hes a lot better coach than he thinks I am, I think thats safe to say, a smiling Ryan said. Wed like everybody to think that we dont like each other, but thats not the facts. Hes not somebody that you can hang out with or something like that, at least I dont. Were cordial. Anytime we see each other off the field or we talk to each other, its just the opposite of what people think.Ryan is nowhere near the brash, no-holds-barred guy whose daily press conferences were filled with bold statements and wild guarantees. He toned that down a bit in the last few years when he learned that it was negatively affecting his players. But Ryan has managed to be loose during tense times, particularly this season.His players noticed that effort, and its endeared him over the years.Man, hes the ultimate players coach, said wide receiver Percy Harvin, who joined the Jets in a trade in October. Hes always going to go to bat for you and he always has your back. He keeps it real. If you ask him a question, hes going to give you the answer. If he dont have it, hes going to find a resource to get it for you.Harvin said he definitely thinks Jets players could appeal to owner Woody Johnson and the front office to keep Ryan beyond this season.But I dont even think thats necessary, said Harvin, adding he could have called it a season two weeks ago instead of aggressively working back from a severely sprained ankle. Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson is also trying to get back on the field after missing three games with turf toe.Guys will run through the wall for Rex, Harvin said. When youve got a players coach, and do things the way he does it, your team is going to be all in.And, if this is Ryans last home game with the Jets, beating the Patriots would be a satisfying ending for the players and coach.Definitely, linebacker Calvin Pace said. Best way to go out — if thats the case.NOTES: Ryan said claims by former CB Josh Thomas, now with Detroit, that he didnt receive enough coaching while with the Jets were humorous. Thomas was waived Tuesday after limited action. I never heard it ever in my life, Ryan said. Ive been coaching a long time, and not just about me or anybody else. Thats a new one. ... Pace on the Jets showdowns with the Patriots in the seven years hes been with New York: Its been a pleasure to play against them, man. I think they bring the best out of us, and Id like to think theyd say the same thing.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Texans Jerseys China . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater. Cheap Texans Jerseys . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. http://www.cheaptexansjerseyselite.com/ . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley.Mario Lemieux - 2000Super Marios comeback is arguably the most improbable return in sports history.After playing 12 seasons with the Pittsburgh Penguins, winning two Stanley Cups in the process, Lemieux decided to retire after the 1996-1997 season at the ripe age of 32. Years of injuries alongside a scary diagnosis of Hodgkins lymphoma back in 1993 wore Lemieuxs body down to a point where he had to hang them up.After Mario left, the Penguins found themselves in deep financial trouble and declared bankruptcy in Nov. 1998. Lemieux put together an ownership group to buy the team in Sept. 1999, keeping them in Pittsburgh.Then to everyones surprise, he returned to the ice as a member of the Penguins two days after Christmas in the year 2000. The return was especially improbable because he announced his "attempt" to comeback just two weeks prior.So Mario had already won a pair of Cups in Pittsburgh, defeated cancer, saved the team from relocation and then did this in his first game back in three years against the hated Toronto Maple Leafs.Lemieux scored 35 goals and 41 assists for 76 points in just 43 games the rest of that season, a truly remarkable feat. Mario played four more injury plagued seasons – winning Olympic gold in 2002 in Salt Lake City – before officially retiring in 2006.He may have never hoisted Lord Stanleys mug in his second NHL go-around, but the way Lemieux saved the team financially and persevered through his own personal health problems to get back to the top, makes his comeback the most memorable in sports history.Guy Lafleur - 1989Guy Lafleur is one of the greatest Montreal Canadiens to ever play the game.In his 14 seasons with the Habs he won five Stanley Cups and is the all-time leading scorer in Canadiens history, recording 1, 246 points (518 goals and 728 assists).However, during the 1984-1985 season Lafleurs production drastically decreased and he wasnt seeing eye-to-eye with head coach Jacques Lemaire. On Nov. 26, 1984, Lafleur announced his retirement to the shock and dismay of many.Three and a half seasons later, Guys itch to play the game returned and joined the New York Rangers on a one-year deal. In February 1989, Lafleur made his return to the Montreal Forum.He never came close to dominating in New York or later with the Quebec Nordiques like he did in Montreal, but his return to the Forum was closure for the two sides that left on uneasy terms.Michael Jordan – 1995Michael Jordans return is undoubtedly the king of sports comebacks in terms of success and domination.Jordan and the Chicago Bulls won back-to-back-to-back NBA championships from 1991-1993 as the undisputed best player in the world. Then, shockingly, Jordan announced his retirement on Oct. 6, 1993 citing personal reasons. He followed that bomb with his attempt at playing professionnal baseball with the Chicago White Sox.ddddddddddddAnd we all know how that turned out.The Bulls still made the playoffs in the 1993-1994 season, but werent the same team without Jordan. The following year, Chicago struggled even further until Jordan decided to trade his cleats for sneakers and returned to the NBA.M.J. didnt miss a beat. This video is of his first game back on March 19, 1995 against the Indiana Pacers.The Bulls went on to win a second set of three consecutive championships from 1995-1998 with Jordan taking the Finals MVP honours each time. He also won the NBAs Most Valuable Player in 1996 and 1998.Jordans comeback was the ultimate, simply due to the fact that he was the best when he left and was still the best when he returned.Theres really no need to mention Jordans second comeback with the Washington Wizards in 2001. Lets try to stay as positive as possible here.Lance Armstrong – 2009This comeback was not as warm and happy as the others.After winning the Tour de France seven years in a row from 1999 to 2005, Armstrong decided to retire after the 2005 season when the first drug accusations began to surface.In 2009, Armstrong got back on the bike and finished third in the Tour de France. He retired once again in 2011 with more allegations of performance-enhancing drug use.Then it really began to unravel for Armstrong.In the following year, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency charged Armstrong with performance-enhancing drug use and proceeded to strip him of his seven Tour de France titles. In 2013, after years of denial, Armstrong confessed to Oprah in a nationally televised interview that he in fact cheated.The return of Armstrong was negative for so many reasons, but mostly because it ruined the image of a person that was so beloved and inspired so many during his heyday. The cancer surviving elite athlete was long gone. Instead, he was considered a lying cheater.However, its fair to say that all of this would have still happened if he stayed retired after the 2005 season.Honourable Mention:Brett Favre (2008) – Technically Favre never truly retired. In 2007, Favre said he was done with football, but then proceeded to join the New York Jets the following year. He did something similar with the Minnesota Vikings in 2009. Sorry Brett, but being wishy-washy isnt the same thing as coming out of retirement.Roger Clemens (2007) – This return was cool because it happened on the bigger-than-life stage of New York City. Clemens had come out of short stints of retirement before to join the Houston Astros, but nothing compared to making his return to Yankee Stadium.Muhammad Ali (1970) – Ali never retired, but rather was exiled from boxing because he refused to fight in the Vietnam War. When he finally got back in the ring in Oct. 1970, Ali was as dominate as ever. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wiskundeportaal Voor Leerkrachten // Wiskundeportaal voor leerkrachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: